Attn: Blasting Contractors, Plant and Operation Managers
This i3 Microclean was purchased by a medical manufacturer and has 431 Hours of use. It was used in a clean environemtn, has been well cared for and it shows normal wear for its age. This machine was in storage for about the last 4 years. It has been fully serviced, tested and works well. It comes with a full set of NEW replacement blades. It is ready to be put to use. This machine would represent a substantial savings for any company that requires a machine and has shopped for NEW.
When precision counts, the single hose electric i3 MicroClean featuring Cold Jet’s patented shaved dry ice technology is the perfect choice. This environmentally responsible dry ice blasting system enables you to safely clean delicate surfaces and complex cavities and crevices that other machines can’t reach – all without surface abrasion, disassembly, or harmful secondary waste. With the i3 MicroClean’s precision control you will be able to deburr/deflash even the most delicate products. This portable machine can be used for a large number of manufacturing and industrial applications.
The i³ MicroClean is an innovative, lightweight, compact, single-hose low pressure, electric blasting system that utilizes dry ice block with as little as 12 cfm and blasts at variable air pressures from 20 to 140 psi (1.4 to 9.7 bar).
· Hopper size: 20 lbs (9.1 kg)
· Feed rate: 0-1.2 lbs/min (0-0.5 kg/min)
· Dimensions: 22" x 16" x 21" (55.9 x 40.6 x 53.3 cm)
· Weight: 130 lbs (59.1 kg)
· Air consumption: 12-50 CFM (0.3-1.4 m³/min)
at 140 PSI (9.7 bar)
· Blast pressure: 20-140 PSI (1.4-9.7 bar)
· Min Blast pressure: 20 PSI (1.4 bar)
with optional pressure regulator
· Inlet air connection - 3/8" quick-disconnect coupler
· Part # 2A0157
The i³ MicroClean dry ice blasting system includes:
· Coldjet i3 Microclean 2A0157 Block Shaving Dry Ice
Blasting machine (431 Hours)
· One 10’ length of 3/8" (9.5 mm) Urebrade blast hose
· One 10’ length of ½” Supply Hose
· Ergonomic Applicator
· MC 13 6” Straight nozzle
· 13819-001 6” Low Flow Blast nozzle
· NEW Set of spare blades
Save Thousands Over New.
Asking Price: $14,750.00 USD
Plus appropriate taxes. (No tax on a US Sale)
Shipping is available.
Ask about our Warranty Repair Credit.
Optional Equipment Available (Call for more info)
Selection of i3 Nozzles (Dependant on Application)
information or to purchase
SHIPPING IS AVAILABLE
PLEASE ASK ABOUT OUR
90 DAY WARRANTY
81 Harper Rd
St. Thomas, ON